Wednesday, November 3, 2010

*-*

for my previous post... thanks for concern, n thanks god my nephew is getting better, n doc said it's just an inflammation of kidney, not a big problem.

regarding the 'beach party' i went last saturday,halloween nite, which was held at 69 club... feel like being cheated... coz the party was cancelled due to raining... at last, all ppl went there clubbing only?wtf... is tat a technique for 69 to trick ppl go for clubbing n spending there? i wonder...
but it's ok, since all my frenz were there, so still feel better la, coz all kena tipu together mahh...haha

obviously, my mood on that day was affected by her, she also there! wat a coincidence! she, wonder who was she? yea, my ex.. the one who dumped me 1 year ago....
when shirley sms me she was there too, n beside our table..at first i was shocked too... but i hv to act nothing...
actually she is no longer inside my heart, i knw it n i'm very sure abt it! but stil feel something was wrong... =.=lll
yes, i told myself, i did nothing wrong, so i hv nothing to worry for...
pretended nothing happen, jz drink n chat around with my frenz... i wanted to say hi to her, but i didnt ...
when i walked out frm the toilet, n pass thru the table there,n again wanted to say hi... i knw she saw me,n turned her head to the other side, pretended like see nothing.. at that moment, i felt a bit disappointed... ofcoz i walked away... but when i think back, i think is no point for us to say even a hi right? hehe....
anyway, saw her with her bf , i think she is very happy with this relationship now... jz wish her all the best la... wish her can really get the one who loves her.

ppl, dnt get me wrong... she was disappeared in my heart for so long ady, n the relation was ended when the time she left.. i m here just to write out what i m thinking...

now, my heart is empty again after i knw that 'she' (another she) is in relationship now.. .. i dnt knw is tat true or not... i also nvr ask her abt this, i hv 4months didnt meet her up, things keep changing but i stil stand on there.... hv to walk out frm there. but not easy i knw...
asking myself, y all my relationships r jz like a bowl of shitssssss? i think that's my problem....
i hv to learn .. learn frm mistake...
it's time to keep myself calm down n think properly, what i want?

abt working, i jz dnt knw wat to say.... feel like i hv step into the wrong place! this is not what i want! i cant find myself here, my ability is not just like this! i knw it.... this is far below my ability.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... i need to accept... wat i decided, i hv to accept...
i knw one day i wil find out what is the things most suitable to me... i wil try to get it right slowly...
one day! be patient! it wont be too long....

jia you cheah cheng! :)

3 comments:

sam said...

jia you...no matter how..just appreciate what u have now..and get what u want for sure!!!

Siew Lee said...

ecc, jiayou!!!! nvm, life is about journey n process. 把抉择放在努力的前面! 

学历代表过去

财力代表现在



学习力代表未来! 

eYe kuriko said...

wei,i jst knw tat u so unsatisfied wv ur job nw..mayb cnt say unsatisfied,just unpredictable wv wat u hv predicted to happened..izit?
hpe to meet u up tis coming weeknd..long time dint hang out d..wan hear more frm u...